Purchase on account & payment in installments
Payment by invoice and financing
In collaboration with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you purchase on account and installment purchase as a payment option. Please note that purchase on account and hire purchase are only available to consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna in each case.
When buying on account with Klarna, you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. You can find the full terms and conditions for purchase on account here. The online shop charges a fee of EUR 0,00 per order when purchasing on account with Klarna.
With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least € 6,95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. You can find more information on hire purchase, including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit here.
Credit check by Klarna
If you have opted for Klarna's payment services Klarna invoice and Klarna installment purchase as a payment option, you have consented that we may process the following personal data such as first and last name, address, date of birth, gender, Email address, IP address, telephone number and the data necessary for processing the purchase on account that are related to the order, such as the number of items, item number, invoice amount and taxes in percent, collected and transmitted to Klarna. This data is transmitted so that Klarna can create an invoice and carry out an identity and credit check to process your purchase with the invoice processing you want. According to the Federal Data Protection Act, Klarna has a legitimate interest in the transmission of the buyer's personal data and needs this in order to obtain information from credit agencies for the purpose of checking the identity and creditworthiness. In Germany, these can be the following credit reporting agencies:
- Schufa Holding AG, Kormoran Trail 5, 65203 Wiesbaden
- Bürgel Wirtschaftsinformationen GmbH and Co. KG, Gasstrasse 18, 22761 Hamburg
- Creditreform Bremen Seddig KG, Contrescarpe 17, 28203 Bremen
- infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
As part of the decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, apart from an address check, Klarna also collects and uses information on the previous payment behavior of the buyer as well as probability values for this behavior in the future. The calculation of these score values by Klarna is carried out on the basis of a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical procedure. Klarna will also use your address details for this purpose. If this calculation shows that your creditworthiness is not given, Klarna will inform you of this immediately.
Revocation of the use of personal data vis-à-vis Klarna:
1. You can revoke your consent to the use of personal data from Klarna at any time. However, Klarna may still be entitled to process, use and transmit the personal data, insofar as this is necessary for contractual payment processing by Klarna's services, is legally required, or is required by a court or an authority.
2. You can of course receive information about the personal data stored by Klarna at any time. This right is guaranteed by the Federal Data Protection Act. If you as a buyer want this or if you want to notify Klarna of changes to the stored data, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our payment partners offer you comprehensive buyer protection. This means for you: No fees and full guarantee. Your data will be encrypted using the SSL process. Thanks to this high security standard, your purchase from RAVE Clothing is absolutely safe.